Two for Tuesday: July 8

It's shopping time! Check out the great deals today from my store along with many others at 


I have two grammar products on sale today. The first is my Printable Grammar Posters. This set includes 10 display posters and 4 practice sheets for reinforcing the parts of speech. The brightly colored posters make a cute bulletin board display and the activities are perfect for homework, morning work, or assessment.


The next pack, Common and Proper Noun Practice Pack includes 6 practice sheets and a scoot game. All activities will challenge your students and get them thinking.

 Please check out the preview for both packs and to get a closer look at what is included.

I'm so excited to say that I finally reached 1,000 followers on TpT this week!! Let's celebrate! I'm adding one more product at 50% off today.

Super Parts of Speech Scoot is another activity you can add to your grammar study. Get kids moving around with this fast-paced game that can be used over and over. It's perfect for use as a formative assessment or use as task cards at a center. Students will practice working with nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. 

Happy Shopping!!!

1 comment

  1. I am always looking for ways to help my students with parts of speech! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top