2 for Tuesday

I'm happy to be linking up with Cyndie from Chalk One Up for the Teacher for

Every Tuesday I'll be offering 2 products at a 50% discount just for the day! Since I'm late to the party today, I'll keep today's products on sale for the next 24 hours.
Today I'm offering two products you can start the year with. The first is my ABC Order Seasonal Printables pack. This set includes 10 printables for practicing ABC order throughout the school year.
Autumn Days is a product that includes 11 printables for fall. These will get your kids thinking outside the box and practicing ELA skills. Both are perfect for morning work or homework! Take a peek at the previews for a closer look! Enjoy!

1 comment

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for linking up with your great products!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top