Currently November!

Hello Friends!
I am so happy to be posting today! It's been FOR.E.VER!! Since the start of school, it's been one thing after the next! My son started high school. My daughter is in 7th grade. It's been endless homework, activities, carpools, etc. You know what I mean...taking care of the family is beyond a full-time job and pile that on top of school....whoa! Are you pulled in a million directions, too? What's your escape or how do you spend time on yourself? Leave a comment. I would love to hear!

Starting back with blogging is fun with Farley and her monthly Currently. Here is what I'm up to today!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog today. I appreciate it! I'm on Instagram and Facebook, too! Follow me and let's be social!

Please swing by my TpT store and check out my autumn products. You'll find some freebies, too! 

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments

  1. I so agree on the extra hour of sleep! I need to get back to blogging and TPT work myself. Seems like a common theme for us teachers!

    Southernteacherwbt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina! This is my first time to your blog, and it is ADORABLE! I always say get the kids books for Christmas, but maybe that's just the teacher in me. :) And you are making me hungry for Trader Joe's... Happy Sunday!

    Jenny
    http://captainplan-it.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin butter sounds AMAZING. There is a Trader Joe's near me. I think I will head there now! I so understand what you mean about finding time to get things done. There are never enough hours in the day, I'll take the extra one today though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had your blog re-done! Probably a long time ago, but this is the first time I have seen it! Your blog was one of the very first I ever started reading---way back in about 2013. Yours and Tara Eiken's were ones I read all the time! I love your new look! Good luck with the Christmas Gifts- maybe gift cards to their favorite stores??
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top