Trick or Treat, I've been BOOed!!

What a great Halloween Idea Linky! I've been booed by Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade! Her blog ROCKS!

If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post. 
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!

3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers. Make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:

And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!

Here I go! My first BOO!

This is a fun culminating activity to a unit on maps. My kids just love to use their imaginations when they create their own SPOOKY ISLAND! Perfect for October!


Here is a FANTASTIC idea from Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade! There is a Currently activity for every month! Perfect for writing (expanding sentences, show not tell, etc) It's perfect for the kids to practice reflecting. Such an original idea!



Now this looks cool! I have never "celebrated" Day of the Dead with my students, but what fun! Thanks to Rachel at the Tattooed Teacher!

preview_DOD


Who doesn't love Stellaluna? I know I do! This is a perfect reading graphic organizer. Use it after Stellaluna or any October read aloud.  Jen at the Teacher's Cauldron has an adorable blog and fantastic ideas! Check this one out there!


I'm BOOing some of my favorite bloggy friends!  Check them out for more treats!








3 comments

  1. Just stumbled across your blog from Kickin' It With Class. Apparently you're very popular because she just Boo'd you too! Love your blog name!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT blog name!! Thanks so much for linking up to the Boo-ed linky party!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Spooky Island idea! Wish I could use it with my firsties! I can definitely grab that Stellaluna graphic organizer, though!

    BTW, I found you through the Boo linky. Cute site! Come check me out some time if you're looking for a little first grade inspiration... HA!

    Rebecca
    First Grade Fascination

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top