Sunday Scoop Linky

It's Sunday night. The weekend is over. Looking forward to a short week ahead. We have an early release on Thursday and a planning day on Friday.

I can relax a bit since my formal observation is out of the way. WOOT! WOOT! I decided to finish it up early this year, rather than wait until the end. I have to say it went really well. I taught a lesson on analyzing primary and secondary sources. We worked with an excerpt from Christopher Columbus' journal. It was challenging text, but the kids had some wonderful conversation. I will share the lesson with you in a later post.

Right now here is my SUNDAY SCOOP with the Teaching Trio. Stop by and link up!






Thanks for stopping by and getting the scoop on me! Now off to get some plans done for the week!

4 comments

  1. Your list looks a lot like mine except for painting. :) Have a great week!
    Juliet
    Teaching Trio
    Tech Crazy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love my kiddos and they really take me to my happy place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - I can't believe the first quarter is almost over! Good luck getting everything done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you have a break in your routine toward the end of the week! We had a half day last Friday, but I was crazy crazy busy trying to get grades finished.
    I think you should meet me in Disney over winter break... forget painting your house!
    :) Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top