To think I rejected it for so long! When I did finally come around my life changed (a little dramatic there). Just when you think you've seen it all, you can find something new on Pinterest!
Today I'm linking up with Ashley over at Just Reed for this fun 10 Pin Linky. Love this idea of sharing top 10s from Pinterest.
I've included the original source if I had one. My pet peeve is when I find a great idea and it's not linked to the original source. I always check where the pin links back to. Do you??
Here are my top 10 Reader's Workshop Pins.
1. The Thought Bubble from A Teacher's Treasure. I know my kids would love using this during class discussion or partner work.
2. I ❤❤❤ sticky notes. My kids use them during reading time everyday, so this idea caught my eye. Mrs. Prince & Co. created these great activities to accompany sticky notes.
3. This Pin comes via Instagram. The students find crazy, fun facts while reading informational text. They can post their fact if they can show the teacher the text it came from. I can see myself creating a book basket of Fun Fact Books! Love it!
5. From Cafe 1123, is this strategy for starting a reader's notebook.
6. Great alternative to traditional biography book reports. Love this wax museum idea from Cottage on Blackbird Lane.
7. Simple graphic for identifying main idea from First Grade Wow. Notice the use of sticky notes!
10. My bloggy buddy Jessica at Ideas by Jivey shared this anchor chart from Pinterest. It helps students see the various levels of thinking as they read. It guides them in writing better sticky notes.
Thanks for stopping by today! Visit my TpT Store today and tomorrow for 20%!
Enjoy your 4th of July!