Owl-ways Be Inspired~NEW BLOG!

Hello friends!
I am SO excited and honored to be part of a new collaborative blog just for 2nd and 3rd grade teachers!!
Our GRAND OPENING is today. Head on over to enter a fantastic raffle FULL of 20 amazing products perfect to start the new school year!! For the next several weeks, you will get a chance to meet each of the teacher authors AND you will get an exclusive FREEBIE each day!

What a great way to start the new school year! Looking forward to seeing you at Owl-ways Be Inspired!!

2 comments

  1. Well the button is certainly precious, so I guess I'll head over there! ;)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm so jealous! I love teaching my smarties in the middle school, but everyone collaborating makes me want to go back to teaching 2nd or 3rd!
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top