Educents Bundle...What a Bargain!

Who doesn't love a great deal?? If you love a bargain like I do, then you MUST check out this one from Educents! 






They have rounded up some awesome products (including one of my own) to create this 3-5 Bundle.You will receive 35 products in total for just $29.99!! 

I know you will love my President Pack. This pack includes two informational passages with questions, three alternatives to a traditional research paper (blog post, tweets, and a Facebook page), plus my "All About Presidents" poster.





Literacy, math, science, social studies, and so much more are included!   Hop along to see all the goodies you will get!!!



Fern Smith's Classroom
Ideas


But that's not all!   I am giving you a chance to Pin It to Win It (well you win any item from MY store.)  Pin any image from my blog and enter below to win!



The deal won't last long so head on over TODAY!!







No comments

Back to Top