Two for Tuesday Summer Linky!

Hi all!

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for

This week's 50% off products are two that are useful all year long!

ABC Order Seasonal Printables are just what your students need to practice those important alphabetizing skills. Last year I found that this skill was very weak for my kids. It wasn't until the late in the year that I feel they finally "got it"! I used the printables in this set for morning work and word work time and occasionally homework.

I think you will find these Door Hangers for the Classroom come in very handy for letting others know where you are when you're class is away from the room. My door holders were in charge of putting out the hanger to tell where we could be found. There are plenty in this set to choose from and if you don't find exactly what you need I'll create up to 5 just for you!

Check out these products today and download the previews for a closer look. These will be marked down until Wednesday evening! Happy shopping!

No comments

Back to Top