Two for Tuesday Week 4

It's shopping time! Check out  week 4 of the The Teaching Tribune's summer linky. There are tons of  great products at 50% off.



The products I'm offering today are two of my favorites and ones that I use all year in my classroom.

Reader's Notebook Forms is packed with a variety of forms perfect for the reader's notebook. My students use binders during their reading time to keep track of their books, responses, and skill practice. I like having everything in one place and you can see growth over the year. Notebooks are great for conferencing and recording goals. I use their notebooks during parent/teacher conferences, too.


This pack is one of my best sellers and one of the first products I made. Text Features Pack includes posters and several activities for practice.

 One of my favorite parts of this set are these arrows. I created them so as my students are practicing finding text features, they can point to ones they have found. It makes for a quick assessment. We used these over and over. Be sure to take a look at the preview for a closer look.

 My products will be marked down for the next 24 hours. I hope you find some great finds today! Happy shopping!!

1 comment

  1. Your text feature cards look awesome! I made some last year, but I am always looking for things to add to our guided reading stations! Just picked up a copy in your TpT store. Thanks!

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top