Wednesday Worksheet: Week 4

Here we are for Worksheet Wednesday with The Teaching Tribune's Summer Linky!


I have two summer themed activities for you today. The first is my Words by Number game. I created these games to meet the needs of the various levels of my students. This game is perfect for a word work center and for spelling/vocabulary practice. Your students can work with their own "just right" list of words. If you like this game, check out my Words by Number pack with games for the entire year. I will have it on sale for the next 24 hours. 



The second worksheet I have for you is a calendar of activities your students can work on over the summer. Assign a specific number of days to complete and have students return it to you in the fall for a special treat. If you are already on break, be sure to download it for next year!

I hope you find these activities fun and educational for your students!!

3 comments

  1. Great freebie! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so stinkin' cute! I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lemonade Game - such a good idea to make practice more fun - will be making and giving out as homework games to children who have difficulties learning their spellings :)
    Special teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top