Let's Get Acquainted!

I'm so excited to be linking up with Latoya at Flying Into First Grade! I've been reading everyone's getting acquainted posts and I decided to join the fun.



Today (I'm a little late, sorry) is the NOUN GAME, favorite person, place, thing, and animal. Here we go...

PERSON: I couldn't possibly narrow it down to one person in my life. My hubby, kids, siblings, cousins, parents, nieces, nephews, and every member of my family are important people in my life. My friends also play a significant role. I love them all dearly!

PLACE: If you've read my blog before you know that Disney is one of my most favorite places. The Happiest Place on Earth is truly that for us. From camping in Ft. Wilderness to ESPN Weekend to Star Wars Weekend to Christmas at the parks to fun at the water parks to watching my daughter dance in parades, we have created so many family memories there and we plan on creating a million more!

THINGS: My laptop and iPhone. I love my electronics. Is that bad? Talking on the phone with my sister is one of my favorite things to do. We can talk for hours! My laptop holds all my photos, music, and school life. Emailing and Facebook help me to keep in touch with family and friends.

ANIMAL: DOGS! I have 10. YES. 10. They are all rescues and they all have a story. (They all have Disney names, too!) The whole family helps to take care with feeding, cleaning, and loving. The work it takes to care for them is worth the love they bring to us!
 Currently, our newest guy, Bullseye, has had some really bad tummy issues. He's getting better and we are thrilled we can give him a home.

So there you have it...a little about me! I look forward to blog surfing today and getting to know some of you!

3 comments

  1. Wow! Ten dogs, that is awesome, bless you! We are critter people too, but we only have 4 cats and one dog, all rescues.
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was right after you last week on Latoya's linky! Too funny. And our nouns are very similar. I love Disney too, but it's far for us. So jealous. I have been known to plan pretend Disney vacations...I set them all up on Expedia and never check out...hA! Great Blog!
    Deirdre
    www.aburstoffirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just realized that even though I read your blog all the time I wasn't an official "follower!" I am now. :) It was great to get to know you a bit more.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top