Two for Tuesday: July 22

Hi all!
It's Tuesday and time for The Teaching Tribune's popular linky...
 

Today I have for you a BRAND NEW product on sale....

My Text Structure Resource Pack includes 5 anchor charts and 10 graphic organizers. The posters include the structure name, its definition, signal words, and questions to consider while reading. I created 2 organizers for each structure and I left the directions open so you could customize them to meet the needs of your students. These are great for practice, homework, or assessment. My students keep their organizers in their reader's notebook and I am able to easily assess their work during conferencing.

I love graphic organizers and how they allow students to work on the reading strategy or skill using their own level book. This set is also on sale today.
You will get 8 organizers detailed with the elements of different fictional genres. These can be used during a genre study, as book reports, practice of story elements, or assessment. Again, these are perfect for students reading any level book in your classroom. 

Take a peek at the preview on both products for a closer look. 

Don't forget to check out all the great products on sale today through the Two for Tuesday linky!

No comments

Back to Top