Two for Tuesday Linky!

SUMMER is here!! I am happy, happy, happy!! My first day of vacation was yesterday, but I actually worked for a few hours. I was invited to a local private school to give a presentation on teaching gifted learners. I think it went really well considering it was their last day and they were ready to start summer, too. They were super kind and welcoming. I hope they were able to take something away to reflect on over the summer.

SO...I'm considering today my first official day off! What am I doing? NOTHING. Just hanging out and joining up with The Teaching Tribune for some GREAT summer link ups!

Today is
I have put two of my back to school resources (I KNOW...summer just started!) on sale for 50% off.

First up is my Back to School Scoot game. It comes with 36 cards, 3 response sheets, writing paper, and a fun drawing page. Your kiddos will get movin' and thinkin' on the first day back! Suggestions for a variety of ways to use this game are included.


My second sale product is my Welcome Back Pack. This resource contains LOTS of engaging activities you can choose from for the first weeks back. Check out the preview for a closer look!
Both products will be 50% off today and tomorrow (June 10 & 11). Be sure to download the previews for a FREEBIE piece of stationery. 

Thanks for stopping by today and hope your summer is off to a sunny start!!


No comments

Back to Top