Getting ready for BTS!

I'm in my last week of summer break! UGH! I have not been back to my room yet. I'll head over next week for a couple days and get things set up before preplanning week. I don't know about you, but our preplanning week is packed full of meetings and inservice. We have very little time in our rooms. Is it like that for you?

I am team leader this year, so I'm sure that will be bring some extra responsibilities during the week, too. My goal this year to make our team meetings as productive and meaningful as I can. What do you do during your team meetings that you find valuable? Does your principal require you to discuss specific topics? Do you meet weekly? Is there a set agenda? I would love to hear what you love (and don't love so much) about team meetings.

I'm sure you must know by now that the HUGE TpT Back to School Sale is just around the corner! My store will be 20% off and TpT will offer an additional 10% (for a total of 28%...not sure how the math gurus come to that figure, but that's what it is!). Be sure to use the code BTS14 at checkout!



Here are my top 
most wishlisted  products. Click on the image for a closer look!



Here are
of my newest products that are PERFECT for BTS!





So get those carts filled up and get ready to shop on August 4th and 5th. 
(I'll keep my sale going through the 6th, too!)
Happy Shopping!


No comments

Back to Top