End of the Year!

Ahhhh! It's the first official day of summer vacation! I am so looking forward to the next 10 weeks off! It's the first summer in a very long time that I am not working!  I was so super busy the last few months that I just haven't had time to share...better late than never, right?!

Here are some things that happened in my classroom the last few weeks of school.







Even after you have collected reading books, students can continue practicing research and reading skills. I created these author study books and they are great for the end of the year. You can choose the author to study or assign different authors to individuals or groups of students. Be sure to gather books by the author(s) for students to read and reflect on. Find this product HERE in my TpT store.

If you are still in school and looking for some fun end of the year/summer activities, check out more of my products HERE.

My Travel Journal and Hobby Time are also perfect to use after textbooks have been collected, but you still want to keep an academic atmosphere.


Enjoy the rest of the school year or the start of your summer vacation!

No comments

Back to Top